Veterans used in Secret Government Experiments? You may think this is from old, but what would you think if I told you it was from 1922 through 1975? This means Vietnam Era Veterans were exposed to, on a volunteer program basis. You remember in basic training you were told by – Continue reading
CRIP Platoon-in Their Words
- Bay Pines VA modernizing for VeteransModernizing is one of VA’s top priorities and the Bay Pines VA Healthcare System is in the vanguard of medical centers which are modernizing their facilities and services for the Veterans it serves. The post Bay Pines VA modernizing for Veterans appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Thomas Ellis#VeteranOfTheDay Thomas Ellis served as an administrator for the first all-black Army Air Forces unit, known as the Tuskegee Airmen. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Thomas Ellis appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Casey RandallU.S. Army Veteran Casey Randall served in Afghanistan and Iraq as a field artillery officer. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Casey Randall appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Carlos J. NegronArmy Veteran Carlos Negron served as a combat medic in Afghanistan. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Carlos J. Negron appeared first on VAntage Point.
- [Podcast] #78 Chris Rolph – Air Force Veteran, Student Veteran of the YearAir Force Veteran Chris Rolph of Queens University of Charlotte has been named the Student Veteran of the Year. Chris sat down to talk about his service in the Air Force, a close friend of his, the challenges and accomplishments he's seen on campus, and much more. The post [Podcast] #78 Chris Rolph – Air […]
- #VeteranOfTheDay Anthony Thomas Kaho’ohanohanoArmy Veteran Anthony Thomas Kaho’ohanohano earned the Medal of Honor for his service. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Anthony Thomas Kaho’ohanohano appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Calling all artists, performers, musicians and writers: Veterans arts festival and competitions kick offThe 2018 National Veterans Creative Arts Competition began January 1. During the months of January, February and March, Veterans enrolled at VA medical facilities or outpatient clinics are invited to enter their art, music, dance, drama and creative writing entries into the local competition phase. It’s an exciting time with art exhibits and performances by […]
- [Podcast] #77: Randy Dexter – Student Veteran of the Year finalistRandy shares stories from his service, recovering from his deployment and struggling transition, how the Las Vegas shooting impacted his community, how he got his service dog, and how his Veterans group is making an impact with local government. The post [Podcast] #77: Randy Dexter – Student Veteran of the Year finalist appeared first on […]
- VA Facilities Now Offer Same-day Care for Urgent Primary and Mental Health-care NeedsToday the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs announced that 100 percent of its more than 1,000 medical facilities across the country now offer same-day services for urgent primary and mental health-care needs. The post VA Facilities Now Offer Same-day Care for Urgent Primary and Mental Health-care Needs appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Join VA’s nursing virtual career fair January 18, 2018VA is the nation’s largest employer of nurses, offering a wide range of practice settings and opportunities in which to advance your career. To kick off the New Year, we invite you to join us for an online career fair, where you can chat one-on-one with a nurse recruiter and find out about all VA […]
- Bay Pines VA modernizing for Veterans