25th Infantry Recon Contacts After all these years you would think the number of people interested in the Recon Unit would be dwindling. The opposite seems to be true. We published information to help veterans and their families heal. This includes the Iraq, Gulf, Pakistan veterans. Recently we were contacted – Continue reading
CRIP Platoon-in Their Words
- #VeteranOfTheDay Deidre Jean WrightAir Force Veteran Deirdre Jean Wright served for 20 years during the Persian Gulf War. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Deidre Jean Wright appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Veteran completes Army career thanks to rehab at Tampa VA“He’s a success story as well as beyond anybody’s expectations of his recovery. He was able to serve our country again despite a serious head injury, and serve at the highest level of capacity." The post Veteran completes Army career thanks to rehab at Tampa VA appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Peer mentor shares encouragement for families caring for VeteransIn 2003, Robin Cleveland’s world was flipped upside down. Her husband of 20 years, a Marine, returned home from deployment in Iraq with undiagnosed injuries that made it difficult for him to walk or to rise from a seated or laying position. The post Peer mentor shares encouragement for families caring for Veterans appeared first […]
- New database provides info on VA health care providersVeterans and their families can learn where their health care professionals received their medical training and where they got their professional degrees. They can also filter their search for specific providers based on needs and preferences. The post New database provides info on VA health care providers appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Robert Wayne AllenMarine Corps Veteran Robert Wayne Allen served from 1965 to1967 during the Vietnam War. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Robert Wayne Allen appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Daniel Francis ManginDaniel Francis Mangin served in the Army Air Corps during World War II and flew 35 combat missions in Northern Europe. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Daniel Francis Mangin appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Melanie SilvaMarine Corps Veteran Melanie Silva served in Operation Iraqi Freedom from August 2005 to March 2006. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Melanie Silva appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Alexander G. Thompson Jr.U.S. Coast Guard Veteran Alexander G. Thompson Jr. served during World War II as a seaman first class aboard the USS Ingham. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Alexander G. Thompson Jr. appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Care for our nation’s Veterans as a Health Science Specialist: immediate openings in Topeka, KSThe Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking interested applicants for the position of Health Science Specialist-Crisis Responder in Topeka, KS. The Health Science Specialist – Crisis Hotline Responder works within the National Veterans Crisis Line Program to assist in the delivery of evidenced based practice for Veterans who need assistance. All applicants must meet the […]
- Innovative photo technology saves Veterans livesIn the U.S., costs for treating chronic non-healing wound care exceed $50 billion per year. It’s roughly prevalent in 2 percent of the general population, including Veterans like Mike Franks. The post Innovative photo technology saves Veterans lives appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Deidre Jean Wright