25th Infantry Recon Contacts After all these years you would think the number of people interested in the Recon Unit would be dwindling. The opposite seems to be true. We published information to help veterans and their families heal. This includes the Iraq, Gulf, Pakistan veterans. Recently we were contacted – Continue reading
CRIP Platoon-in Their Words
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran John Kenneth DelmarKen Delmar served in the Army after he graduated from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. His first tour was with the Eighth United States Army. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran John Kenneth Delmar appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Edward Davis BakerOn June 24, 1945, Edward Baker was deployed to the South Pacific for three weeks to work with shipments on the ships for the Army. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Edward Davis Baker appeared first on VAntage Point.
- For a successful recovery treatment of dual diagnosis is paramountIt’s no secret that substance abuse is a growing problem in the United States and Veterans are not exempt from this dangerous trend. The post For a successful recovery treatment of dual diagnosis is paramount appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Meet the service members on the 2018 U.S. Olympic TeamThe Winter Olympics are underway and this year 244 members of Team USA are competing. Nine of them are United States active-duty service members. The post Meet the service members on the 2018 U.S. Olympic Team appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Veterans: How to prevent skin infectionsCellulitis is an infection of the skin caused by bacteria. It can occur anywhere on your body, and the area that is most commonly affected is your lower legs. Cellulitis usually occurs when bacteria enter the skin through a crack or break into your skin and invade the area under the skin. Skin infections can […]
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Dennis EdwardsArmy Veteran Dennis Edwards was lead singer for The Temptations. He is a Grammy-winning artist and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Dennis Edwards appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #RouteVA Road Trip: working to end homelessness in Fargo, North DakotaOur next stop is the Fargo VA Health Care System, where Manager of Veterans Housing and Employment Programs, Diana Hall, is preparing for the potential development of a homeless “day center” in downtown Fargo. As part of the recently approved Downtown InFocus master plan, the facility would provide a place for homeless people to go […]
- Veterans: Ready for your cholesterol quiz?Too much cholesterol can cause a sticky substance (plaque) to build up in your blood vessels. This plaque can block blood vessels and cause heart attacks and strokes. The post Veterans: Ready for your cholesterol quiz? appeared first on VAntage Point.
- Veterans Legacy Program: William KirlewPvt. William Kirlew was an immigrant from Jamaica who served in the Army during both World War I and World War II. He arrived in America just two years before the outbreak of World War I in Europe. When the United States joined the war in 1917, Kirlew showed his eagerness to serve. Even though […]
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Buddy Wayne KnoxIn 1957, just as his first single, “Party Doll” was becoming a number one hit, Buddy Wayne Knox was drafted into the Army. The post #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Buddy Wayne Knox appeared first on VAntage Point.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran John Kenneth Delmar